Which state has decided to introduce a scheme under which school children will be given ₹50 for planting trees every six months for a period of three years?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Bihar is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Bihar is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Bihar is correct answer
India has recently signed four Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) in various sectors to boost bilateral cooperation with which country?
- [A] Singapore
- [B] Malaysia
- [C] Indonesia
- [D] Samoa
- [E] Papua New Guinea
Samsung will suffer a loss of about $ ____ billion due to the discontinuation of its Note 7 smartphone.
- [A] 6.1
- [B] 2.8
- [C] 4.9
- [E] 5.3
Which of the following has become the first state in India to adopt an automated technological solution for the citizens to carry out a self-assessment test for COVID19?
- [A] Goa
- [B] Kerala
- [C] Gujarat
- [D] Bihar
- [E] Punjab
- [A] Ministry of Culture
- [B] Ministry of Women and Child Development
- [C] Ministry of Human Resource Development
- [D] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [E] Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- [A] AYUSH
- [B] Women & Child Development
- [C] Drinking Water and Sanitation
- [D] Rural Development
- [E] Skill Development and Entrepreneurship