What is the name of the female buffalo calf recently (June 2014) produced by the National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) through indigenously developed hand-guided cloning technique?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Dolly is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Dolly is correct answer
Which of the following two countries have recently (May 2014) settled a maritime border dispute after 20 years of negotiations?
- [A] Philippines and Vietnam
- [B] Malaysia and Indonesia
- [C] Philippines and Indonesia
- [D] Indonesia and Papua New Guinea
Which of the following is incorrect about Diego Maradona?
1. He was sent home from the 1994 World Cup in the U.S. after testing positive for ephedrine.
2. He is the only player to win the Golden Ball at both the FIFA U-20 World Cup and FIFA World Cup, in 1979 and 1986.
3. He holds the record for playing most matches in the world cups as skipper of a national side.
4. He is the only Argentine player to feature in both (1978 & 1986) the world cups Argentina won.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Only 4
Which of the following statement is/are incorrect as per the latest annual report on global nuclear arsenal by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)? 1. The nine nuclear-armed states still possess a total of 16,300 such weapons of mass destruction as of early 2014 - down by around 5.6 percent from the previous year.
2. United States and Russia together possess around 80 percent of the world's total nuclear weapons.
3. China, India and Pakistan are the only nuclear weapon states that are expanding their nuclear arsenals.
4. North Korea has the fewest weapons, estimated to be as many as eight.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1 & 2
- [C] Only 2
- [D] 2 & 4
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Indian Language Internet Alliance
- [B] Bengali Language Internet Alliance
- [C] Hindi Language Internet Alliance
- [D] Marathi Language Internet Alliance
In India, if a religious sect/community is given the status of a national minority, what special advantages it is entitled to ? 1. It can establish and administer exclusive educational institutions. 2. The president of India automatically nominates a representative of the community to Lok Sabha. 3. It can derive benefits from the prime minister's 15-point programme. Which of the statements give above is/are correct ?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 2 and 3 only
- [C] 1 and 3 only
- [D] 1,2 and 3