India has agreed to open ______ new air entry points to Nepal in the eastern and western parts of the country.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 7 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 3 is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying 4 is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying 5 is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 4 is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. UNESCO added 'Reggae' music to its collection of 'intangible cultural heritage' deemed worthy of protection and promotion on 29 November 2018.
2. 'Reggae' music originated in South Africa.
3. Intangible Cultural Heritage is defined as intangible heritage as the practices, representations, expressions, knowledge, and skills that communities and individuals recognise as part of their cultural heritage.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Politician
- [B] Scientist
- [C] Journalist
- [D] Actor
- [E] Businessman
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Gujarat
- [D] Karnataka
- [E] Jharkhand
- [A] Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 2016
- [B] Debt Collection Procedures Act, 2016
- [C] Consumer Credit Protection Act, 2016
- [D] Credit (Repossession) Act, 2016
- [E] Enforcement of Security Interest and Recovery of Debts Laws and Miscellaneous Provisions (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- [A] Vladimir Putin
- [B] Donald Trump
- [C] Joe Biden
- [D] Boris Johnson
- [E] Emmanuel Macron