Which of the following is incorrect?
1. India is now the world's second largest textile exporter after China.
2. China still maintains a heavy lead over India with its trade volume being almost 7 times as high.
3. Bangladesh, Germany and Italy secured third, fourth and fifth ranks respectively.
4. Textiles includes everything from fibre and yarn to fabric, readymade garments made of cotton, silk, wool and synthetic yarn.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
- [A] Gulsan Grover
- [B] Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- [C] Amrish Puri
- [D] Shakti Kapoo
Natural satellite Enceladus has been estimated to have ocean waters beneath its frozen surface. Which of the following planet it belongs to?
- [A] Jupiter
- [B] Saturn
- [C] Uranus
- [D] Neptune
Which of the following sports governing body has recently (April 2014) been derecognized by Sports Ministry for failing to revamp its constitution?
- [A] Handball Federation of India
- [B] Indian Amateur Boxing Federation
- [C] Basketball Federation of India
- [D] Netball Federation of India
Who is going to be appoint as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Kerala Based South Indian Bank Ltd.?
- [A] V.G.Mathew
- [B] Kaptan Singh Solanki
- [C] Gopalkrishan Gandhi
- [D] V. Nagarajan
Microfinance is the provision of financial services to people of low-income groups. This includes both the con-summers and the self-employed. The service/services rendered under micro- finance is/are : 1. Credit facilities. 2. Savings faculties. 3. Insurance facilities. 4. Fund transfer faculties. Select the correct answer using the codes given the lists ?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 1 and 4 only
- [C] 2 and 3 only
- [D] 1,2 ,3 and 4