Read the following statements carefullyt:
1.India is among almost 90 countries in the world without national policies in place that ensure new fathers get adequate paid time off with their newborn babies.
2.Almost two-thirds of the world’s children under one-year-old, nearly 90 million, live in countries where their fathers are not entitled by law to a single day of paid paternity leave.
3.This analysis has been done by UNICEF.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has decided to implement higher vehicular emission standards, BS-V for four wheelers by?
- [A] 2016
- [B] 2017
- [C] 2018
- [D] 2019
- [E] 2020
Read the following statements about the recent launch of China-Pakistan Bus service.
- Pakistan and China have launched a luxury bus service passing from Islamabad to Kashgar city in China on 5 November 2018.
- It is part of an initiative to connect the two countries via road under the US$ 60 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- The bus will take 24 hours from Lahore to reach the Xinjiang province in China’s far west.
Which of the following statements are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Both 1 and 2
- [D] Both 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] The Gaston Gazette
- [B] The New York Times
- [C] The Dallas Morning News
- [D] Los Angeles Times
- [E] Evening Independent
Which of the following ships of Myanmar arrived Port Blair for the 8th Indo-Myanmar coordinated patrol (IMCOR) in May 2019 ?
- [A] UMS Inlay (OPV-54)
- [B] UMS King TabinShweHtee (773)
[C] UMS King Sin Phyu Shin
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 1 and 3
- [A] Army XI Danapur
- [B] SAIL Hockey Academy
- [C] Chandigarh XI
- [D] MP Hockey Academy
- [E] None of these