Which of the following is/are correct about the women's T-20 world cup 2014? 1. Australia retains the women's T-20 world cup crown for the 3rd consecutive time beating England by 6 wickets. 2. Australian Sarah Coyte was given the player of the series award. 3. Even the 2012 final was played between these two sides with Australia winning by four runs.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2 & 3 is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
The book "Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary" is a biographical work on which one of the following freedom fighters?
- [A] Bhagat Singh
- [B] Mangal Pandey
- [C] Subhas Chandra Bose
- [D] Chandra Shekhar Azad
- [A] China
- [B] U S A
- [C] India
- [D] Brazil
Which of the following is/are correct about the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)?
1. It is the world's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization.
2. Its membership is limited to countries of Europe.
3. The six official languages of the OSCE are English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
- [A] 1 & 2
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following is the first Indian state to issue 'Soil Health Cards' for every land farmers?
- [A] Rajasthan
- [B] Gujarat
- [C] Punjab
- [D] Kerala
Which of the following is/are incorrect about hockey World Cup 2014?
1. Netherlands was hosting the event (13th edition) for the 2nd time.
2. Argentina secured the third place by defeating England to claim their first ever World Cup medal (bronze).
3. Australia is the only team to win back to back world cup after Germany.
- [A] 1 & 3
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 2
- [D] None of the above