Which of the following is/are correct about the women's T-20 world cup 2014? 1. Australia retains the women's T-20 world cup crown for the 3rd consecutive time beating England by 6 wickets. 2. Australian Sarah Coyte was given the player of the series award. 3. Even the 2012 final was played between these two sides with Australia winning by four runs.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2 & 3 is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Which of the following should be the maximum (legally) value for the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of mobile handsets?
- [A] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [B] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [C] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
- [D] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
Which of the following National Park has recently (June 2014) been conferred on the UNESCO world heritage status?
- [A] Betla National Park, Jharkhand
- [B] Galathea National Park, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- [C] Great Himalayan National Park, Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
- [D] Bandipur National Park, Karnataka
Which of the following two PSUs have recently (June 2014) been granted the Navratna status by the Department of Public Enterprises?
1. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
2. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
3. Shipping Corporation of India Limited
4. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
5. Engineers India Limited
- [A] 1 & 3
- [B] 2 & 4
- [C] 1 & 5
- [D] 1 & 2
- [E] 4 & 5
Which of the following has recently (March 2014) been appointed as the new Prime Minister of France?
- [A] Lionel Jospin
- [B] Manuel Valls
- [C] Jean-Marc Ayrault
- [D] Jean-Pierre Raffarin
- [A] Tripuraneni Ramaswamy
- [B] Laxman Aelay
- [C] Damerla Rama Rao
- [D] Sarvepalli Gopal