Read the following statements:
1. The Union Cabinet has approved a proposal for enactment of a new Dam Safety Bill, 2018.
2. The Bill seeks to establish a national regulatory body for dam safety and create a database of the existing dams.
3. India has more than 5,200 large dams and another 450 are under construction.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Gauri Lankesh, on October 5, 2017 was awarded which prize posthumously?5 अक्टूबर 2017 को गौरी लंकेश को मरणोपरांत किस पुरस्कार से सम्मानित किया गया था?
- [A] Al-Gaddafi International Prize for Human Rights
- [B] Anna Politkovskaya Award
- [C] Leipzig Human Rights Award
- [D] Brandeis Medal
- [E] Philadelphia Liberty Medal
UN has appointed ________ as Assistant Secretary-General and Head of the New York Office of the United Nations Environment Programme in 2018.
- [A] Maurice Strong
- [B] Mostafa Kamal Tolba
- [C] Klaus Töpfer
- [D] Satya S Tripathi
- [E] Achim Steiner
In which country will the first SAARC Young Parliamentarians Conference (YPC)be held?किस देश में पहली SAARC यंग पार्लियामेंटेरियन्स कांफ्रेंस (YPC) होगी?
[D] Sri Lanka
Who has made it to Facebook’s 'Hall of Fame 2019' for detecting a WhatsApp bug that violated the privacy of a user?
- [A] Sunny Vaghela
- [B] Zonel Sougaijam
- [C] Rahul Tyagi
- [D] Vivek Ramachandran
- [E] Koushik Dutta
Which of the following state was slapped with a penalty of Rs. 25 lakh by NGT for its failure to stop the discharge of dirty water in the Upper Ganga canal?
- [A] Uttar Pradesh
- [B] Uttarakhand
- [C] Jharkhand
- [D] Bihar
- [E] West Bengal