Pinaka rocket systems belong to which country?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying India is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Israel is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying India is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Germany is correct answer
Which Tennis player has been banned for life due to match fixing?मैच फ़िक्सिंग के कारण किस टेनिस खिलाड़ी पर आजीवन प्रतिबंध लगा दिया गया है?
- [A] Zhang Shuai
- [B] Zhang Ze
- [C] Gaël Monfils
- [D] Amélie Mauresmo
- [E] Junn Mitsuhashi
- [A] Bhutan
- [B] China
- [C] India
- [D] Bangladesh
- [E] Pakistan
Read the following statements carefully:
1.The Government of India will organise the 'Second National Summit on Invest in AYUSH' on 4 November 2018.
2.The aim is to encourage various public sector undertakings and private firms to invest in AYUSH.
3.The event is jointly organised by NITI Aayog and Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Towards Sustainable Futures through Multilingual Education
- [B] Linguistic Diversity and Multilingualism for Sustainable Development
- [C] Quality Education, Language(s) of instruction and learning outcomes
- [D] Inclusive Education through and with Language
- [E] Mother tongue instruction and inclusive education