SURYA KIRAN-XIII is a joint military training exercise between India & and which of the following countries?
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Nepal is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying Bhutan is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying France is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Nepal is correct answer
Vivek singh from Pune, India is saying Bhutan is correct answer
Which of the following Railway stations has opened an ‘Oxygen Parlour’ to provide an experience of breathing clean air to the commuters?
- [A] New Delhi railway station
- [B] Nashik railway station
- [C] Patna railway station
- [D] Kalyan Railway Station
- [E] Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
The Indian Army will conduct exercise Sindhu Sudarshan for the year 2019 in the deserts of Rajasthan from ________, 2019.
- [A] November 28 to December 3
- [B] November 29 to December 4
- [C] November 30 to December 5
- [D] November 25 to November 30
- [E] November 26 to December 1
- [A] Rafael Nadal
- [B] Serena Williams
- [C] Roger Federer
- [D] Novak Djokovic
- [E] Belinda Bencic
Where was RaIDer-X, a new explosive detection device, unveiled at the National Workshop on Explosive Detection (NWED-2020) in March 2020?
- [A] New Delhi
- [B] Pune
- [C] Mumbai
- [D] Chennai
- [E] Kolkata
Which railway station has become the first station on Indian Railways to install a walk-through mass sanitizing tunnel?
- [A] Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- [B] Vijayawada Railway Station
- [C] Kanpur Central railway station
- [D] Ahmedabad station
- [E] Dudhsagar Railway Station