Which of the following has recently (June 2014) bagged the 'Test Player of the Year' award at the CEAT Cricket Ratings Awards 2013-14?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Michael Clarke is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Michael Clarke is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying Michael Clarke is correct answer
- [A] Kamal Narain Singh
- [B] S Rajendra Babu
- [C] Gopal Ballav Pattanaik
- [D] Jayantilal Chhotalal Shah
Which of the following is/are correct about Tang Prize?
1. The biennial prize is given in four categories namely Enviornment, Economics, Peace and Literature.
2. It has been named after China's Tang Dynasty (AD 618-907).
3. It was created by Taiwanese billionaire 'Samuel Yin' with a $100 million donation.
4. Each winner bags $1.7 million in prize money - which is more than $1.2 million that comes with a Nobel Prize.
- [A] Only 3 & 4
- [B] 1, 3 & 4
- [C] 2, 3 & 4
- [D] All of the above
- [A] Jhalak Malhotra
- [B] Gail Da'Silva
- [C] Shalini Saxena
- [D] Koyal Rana
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) succeeded RS Butola as the Chairman of nation's largest oil firm - 'Indian Oil Corporation'?
- [A] Murali Deodhar
- [B] Ajinkya Prasad Purohit
- [C] Atul Gaur
- [D] B Ashok