Retail inflation accelerated to a four-month high in May. It is _______.
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying 4.87% is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 7.43% is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 7.43% is correct answer
Navneet Kumar Malik from Jaipur, India is saying 6.99% is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying 4.87% is correct answer
In March 2020, which of the following has been asked to deposit ₹75 crores by the National Anti-profiteering Authority?
- [A] Dabur
- [B] Britannia Industries
- [C] Hindustan Unilever
- [D] Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- [E] The Himalaya Drug Company
Read the following statements:-
1. The International Solar Alliance (ISA) and the Ministry of External Affairs, signed the Host Country Agreement.
2. The Agreement will give ISA the power to contract, to acquire and dispose off movable and immovable properties, to institute and defend legal proceedings.
3. The ISA became the third international intergovernmental treaty-based organization to be headquartered in India.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
What is the name of the subatomic quasiparticle discovered by the team of over 100 physicists at the Large Hadron Collider in France?
- [A] Dropleton
- [B] Odderon
- [C] Phason
- [D] Wrinklon
- [E] Spinon
- [A] Biking
- [B] Shooter
- [C] Cyclist
- [D] Shuttler
- [E] Boxing
The Central government on September 15, 2017 launched the 'Swachhta Hi Seva' campaign from ________.
- [A] New Delhi
- [B] Uttar Pradesh
- [C] Maharashtra
- [D] Bihar
- [E] Gujarat