Read the following sentences carefully:
1. Retail inflation jumped further in May to a four-month high, primarily driven by a surge in energy prices, according to Reuters.
2. Economists, suggest more policy tightening from the central bank is coming.
3. On June 6, RBI raised the repo rate for the first time since 2010, by 25 basis points to 6.25%, as recent data showed significant increases for both inflation and growth.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
Poonam Passi from Niazpur, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Which of the following has/have been awarded the exploration rights for Abu Dhabi Onshore Block 1 in March 2019?
1. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
2. Indian Oil Corporation Limited
3. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Fouaad Mirza became the first Indian to win an individual medal in the _________ event at the Asian Games 2018
- [A] Archery
- [B] Cycling
- [C] Rowing
- [D] Equestrian
- [E] Tennis
- [A] Pune
- [B] New Delhi
- [C] Patna
- [D] Ranchi
- [E] Jaipur
[A] Kerala and Karnataka
केरल और कर्नाटक
[B] Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
तमिल नाडु और कर्नाटक
[C] Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh
झारखंड और मध्य प्रदेश
[D] Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
तेलंगाना और आंध्र प्रदेश
[E] None of the above
इन में से कोई नहीं
The Government of India, the Government of Uttarakhand and the World Bank signed a Loan Agreement of $________ million for the Uttarakhand Public Financial Management Strengthening Project.
- [A] 25.87
- [B] 31.58
- [C] 45.21
- [D] 58.25
- [E] 61.98