Who has asked payment services firms to provide an update, on action taken by them to store transaction data in India, every fortnight?
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying RBI is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying SC is correct answer
Jayesh Thadani from Ahmedabad, India is saying SEBI is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying RBI is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying SEBI is correct answer
- [A] Greece
- [B] Italy
- [C] France
- [D] Germany
- [E] Spain
Read the following statements carefully:
1. A black hole in the binary star system '4U 1630-47' has been found that spins close to the maximum possible rate.
2. Scientists used data from India’s first dedicated astronomy satellite, AstroSat, and NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory for finding out the black hole.
3. Astronomical black holes are characterised by only one property, spin rate.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Uttar Pradesh
- [D] Punjab
- [E] Kolkata
- [A] Bomdi La Pass
- [B] Shipki La Pass
- [C] Pir Panjal Pass
- [D] Khardung La Pass
- [E] Zoji La Pass
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) Human Resource Development Ministry launched the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan-2 in Mumbai.
2) Under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan, students from 500 higher educational institutions from across the country will adopt villages and visit them.
3) Under the scheme, the institutions have been selected on a Challenge Mode and has been extended to 500 reputed Higher Educational Institutes.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 2 and 3
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] All are correct
- [E] None is correct