Which of the following is/are unlawful regarding drugs/medicines in India? 1. To supply without prescription. 2. To buy without prescription.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 1 is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying Both 1 and 2 is correct answer
Which of the following statement/s is/are true? 1. The coastline of India is approximately half of the length of our land border. 2. Gujarat is the state with largest coastline in India
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Both 1 & 2
- [D] None of the two
Which of the following International Days is/are observed on June 26 annually?
1. United Nations Public Service Day
2. International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
3. United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
4. International Day against Nuclear Tests
- [A] Only 2
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] Only 1
- [D] 1 & 4
- [A] Mangal Shakthi
- [B] Mayur Shakthi
- [C] Maa Shakthi
- [D] Mithra Shakthi
Which of the following procedures are needed to be followed for a bill, introduced in the Parliament, to become an Act? 1. It is to be passed by both the Houses of the Parliament. 2. The President has to give his/her assent. 3. The Prime Minister has to sign it after the ratification by the Parliament. 4. The Supreme Court has to approve and declare it to be within the jurisdiction of the Parliament.
- [A] 1 and 2 only
- [B] 1, 2 and 3
- [C] 3 and 4 only
- [D] All of the above
Which of the following should be the maximum (legally) value for the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of mobile handsets?
- [A] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [B] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue
- [C] 1.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue
- [D] 2.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue