Who was the MD and CEO of ING Vysya Bank who resigned?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Shailendra Bhandari is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Shailendra Bhandari is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying Kanodia Shashikant Sharma is correct answer
Which of the following statement is/are incorrect as per the latest annual report on global nuclear arsenal by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)? 1. The nine nuclear-armed states still possess a total of 16,300 such weapons of mass destruction as of early 2014 - down by around 5.6 percent from the previous year.
2. United States and Russia together possess around 80 percent of the world's total nuclear weapons.
3. China, India and Pakistan are the only nuclear weapon states that are expanding their nuclear arsenals.
4. North Korea has the fewest weapons, estimated to be as many as eight.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1 & 2
- [C] Only 2
- [D] 2 & 4
- [E] None of the above
The book "Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary" is a biographical work on which one of the following freedom fighters?
- [A] Bhagat Singh
- [B] Mangal Pandey
- [C] Subhas Chandra Bose
- [D] Chandra Shekhar Azad
- [A] Brazil
- [B] Germany
- [C] England
- [D] Italy
- [A] Vector-borne diseases: small bite, big threat
- [B] Healthy heart beat, Healthy blood pressure
- [C] Anti-microbial resistance: no action today, no cure tomorrow
- [D] Make every mother and child count
- [A] Germany
- [B] England
- [C] Italy
- [D] Uruguay