Which batswoman became the first Indian cricketer to amass 2000 runs in Twenty20 Internationals?
Preethi Sharma from Hyderabad, India is saying Mithali Raj is correct answer
Suhas Gorakhnath Padmalkar from Pune, India is saying Mithali Raj is correct answer
Dinesh Garg from Jind, India is saying Harmanpreet Kaur is correct answer
Aditya from Patna, India is saying Smriti Mandhana is correct answer
Nakul Dev from Amritsar, India is saying Mithali Raj is correct answer
Indian Coast Guard Ship “Sujay” has been constructed by _______.भारतीय तट रक्षक जहाज ''सुजय''_______ द्वारा बनाया गया।
- [A] ABG Shipyard
- [B] Kattupalli Shipyard
- [C] Goa Shipyard Limited
- [D] Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers
- [E] Tebma Shipyard Limited
- [A] 5
- [B] 3
- [C] 6
- [D] 2
- [E] 9
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. International researchers have broken the record for superconductivity at the highest temperature recorded to date at around -23°C.
2. They created a new material, called lanthanum superhydrides, to achieve the same.
3. The material was, however, placed under extremely high pressure ranging between 150-170 gigapascals to reach the new record.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 2
- [D] 1 and 2 both
- [E] All are correct