India and _______ have signed a MoU on Cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space.
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Saudi Arabia is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Oman is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Iran is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying UAE is correct answer
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying Iran is correct answer
- [A] Sherone Simpson
- [B] Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce
- [C] Elaine Thompson
- [D] Sanya Richards-Ross
- [E] Aleen Bailey
- [A] Promoting mountain products for better livelihoods
- [B] Save Mountains Save Future
- [C] Mountain minorities and indigenous peoples
- [D] Mountain Farming
- [E] Mountain Tourism
- [A] Ahmedabad
- [B] New Delhi
- [C] Hyderabad
- [D] Mumbai
- [E] Shimla
Read the following statements:-
1. The Prime Minister has announced that on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti a “Gram Swaraj Abhiyan” would be organised starting from 14th April to 5th May 2018.
2. This Abhiyan will reach out to poor households, spreading awareness about government welfare schemes and other initiatives.
3. Universal coverage under 10 welfare programmes in 21058 villages has been contemplated under this Abhiyan.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3