India and _______ have signed a MoU on Cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space.
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Saudi Arabia is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Oman is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Iran is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying UAE is correct answer
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying Iran is correct answer
Which state will take help of the Israel government in strengthening the security system across the prisons in the state?
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Bihar
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] Rajasthan
- [E] Gujarat
India plans to integrate its CPPP with the Government e-Marketplace (GeM). What doe 'C' stand for in CPPP?
- [A] Core
- [B] Cost
- [C] Counter
- [D] Central
- [E] Compensate
In which year was the first edition of PM Narendra Modi's interaction programme Pariksha Pe Charcha held?
- [A] 2015
- [B] 2016
- [C] 2017
- [D] 2018
- [E] 2019
Read the following statements:
1. Indian Space Research Organisation is gearing up to launch a slew of important satellites in the coming months.
2. Isro will launch a dedicated satellite, Gsat-7A, for Indian Air Force
3. It will also launch an advanced remote sensing satellite, Risat-2A, for surveillance purpose.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 1 and 2
- [C] 1 and 3
- [D] Only 3
- [E] 1, 2 and 3
Which of the following has tied up with Eyestem Research Private Limited, to take up research activities on COVID-19?
- [A] National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
- [B] Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- [C] Dr.Reddy's Institute of Life Sciences
- [D] Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- [E] National Technical Research Organisation