Which of the following has recently (June 2014) become the first Indian to receive the prestigious Harvard Medal?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Anand Mahindra is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Anand Mahindra is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying Ratan Tata is correct answer
Which of the following is/are correct about Tang Prize?
1. The biennial prize is given in four categories namely Enviornment, Economics, Peace and Literature.
2. It has been named after China's Tang Dynasty (AD 618-907).
3. It was created by Taiwanese billionaire 'Samuel Yin' with a $100 million donation.
4. Each winner bags $1.7 million in prize money - which is more than $1.2 million that comes with a Nobel Prize.
- [A] Only 3 & 4
- [B] 1, 3 & 4
- [C] 2, 3 & 4
- [D] All of the above
All revenues received by the union government by way of taxes and other receipts for the conduct of government business are credited to the ?
- [A] Contingency fund of India
- [B] Public account
- [C] Consolidated fund of India
- [D] Deposits and advances fund
Which of the following agent/s have been responsible for spreading the deadly Ebola virus to humans in west African countries? 1. Monkeys 2. Porcupines 3. Fruit bats 4. Dogs
- [A] 1 & 4
- [B] 2, 3 & 4
- [C] 1, 2 & 3
- [D] 1, 3 & 4
- [A] Gulsan Grover
- [B] Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- [C] Amrish Puri
- [D] Shakti Kapoo
Justice G Rohini has recently (April 2014) been in the news for becoming the first women Chief Justice of which following High Court?
- [A] Ranchi High Court
- [B] Delhi High Court
- [C] Cuttack High Court
- [D] Gauhati High Court