Which of the following will set up a Public Credit Registry (PCR) containing information on all borrowers to ensure financial stability?
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying RBI is correct answer
Nirmala Muthuswamy Iyer from Pune, India is saying RBI is correct answer
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying RBI is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying RBI is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying SBI is correct answer
- [A] US
- [B] China
- [C] Japan
- [D] Russia
- [E] Africa
Which state has made the reading of Preamble of the Constitution mandatory in schools on every Saturday from 25 January 2020?
- [A] Uttar Pradesh
- [B] Bihar
- [C] Gujarat
- [D] Madhya Pradesh
- [E] Jharkhand
The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority, has announced a ban on which country's tv channels from October 1?
- [A] Russia
- [B] UK
- [C] USA
- [D] China
- [E] India
Who has bagged an Rs. 3,057 crore project of optical fiber cable network of Bharat Net in Chhattisgarh?
- [A] Reliance Industries
- [B] Power Grid Corporation of India
- [C] Tata Projects
- [D] Bharti Airtel
- [E] Telecom Network Solutions
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Reserve Bank has initiated steps to set up a wide-based digital Public Credit Registry (PCR).
2. PCR will capture details of all borrowers, including wilful defaulters and also the pending legal suits in order to check financial delinquencies.
3. PCR will also include data from entities like market regulator SEBI, the Corporate Affairs Ministry and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above