Which of the following is/are incorrect about recently (June 2014) deceased BJP leader Gopinath Munde? 1. He was the Leader of Opposition in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly during 1992-1995.
2. He has been the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra during 1995-1999.
3. He has been the only leader from Maharashtra to serve as union minister in both the NDA regimes.
4. He was brother in law of slain BJP leader Pramod Mahajan.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Which of the following is/are the recipient of Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowships (Akademi Ratna) 2014? 1. Rajesh Karmakar 2. Kanak Rele 3. R Sathyanarayana 4. Mahesh Elkunchwar
- [A] 2 & 4
- [B] 1, 3 & 4
- [C] 2, 3 & 4
- [D] All of the above
- [A] India, Bangladesh and Myanmar
- [B] China, Vietnam and Philippines
- [C] Indonesia, Nigeria and Mexico
- [D] India, Brazil and South Africa
- [A] Eimear McBride
- [B] Donna Tartt
- [C] Kate Mosse
- [D] Jhumpa Lahiri
Which of the following best defines a country with a closed economy?
1. It does not allow private ownership of capital
2. It doesn't have flexible exchange rates
3. It does not conduct trade with other countries
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] 1 & 2
- [E] All of the above
Which of the following has recently (June 2014) succeeded RS Butola as the Chairman of nation's largest oil firm - 'Indian Oil Corporation'?
- [A] Murali Deodhar
- [B] Ajinkya Prasad Purohit
- [C] Atul Gaur
- [D] B Ashok