Which following Indian shooter has recently (Apr 2014) hit the news headlines for becoming the world no.1 in the 10 metres air pistol event?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Heena Sidhu is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Heena Sidhu is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying Heena Sidhu is correct answer
- [A] Arctic Tern
- [B] Trumpeter Swans
- [C] Albatross
- [D] The Black Vulture
- [E] Californian Condor
Which of the following International Days is/are observed on June 26 annually?
1. United Nations Public Service Day
2. International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
3. United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
4. International Day against Nuclear Tests
- [A] Only 2
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] Only 1
- [D] 1 & 4
- [A] Brazil
- [B] Germany
- [C] England
- [D] Italy
Since 1977, this Lok Sabha constituency has always voted for the party that has gone on to capture the most seats in that election?
- [A] Faridabad (Haryana)
- [B] East Delhi
- [C] Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh)
- [D] Ambala (Haryana)
Which of the following is/are correct?
1. UNESCO has been naming a city every year as such beginning 2001 to promote book and reading culture.
2. National capital Delhi had bagged the honour in 2003 becoming the 3rd such city after the inaugural Madrid (Spain) and Alexandria (Egypt).
3. The 'World Book Capital' for 2014 is Nigerian city of Port Harcourt whereas the next year's honour goes to South Korea's Incheon city.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1 & 3
- [D] All of the above