Read the following sentences carefully:
1. Ministry of MSME and Ministry of AYUSH signed a MoU.
2. The MoU will create synergies through the institutions and schemes of both ministries for the development of AYUSH enterprises in the country.
3. The objective of this partnership is to position India as a world leader in “Holistic Healthcare”.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
- [A] 17 December
- [B] 18 December
- [C] 19 December
- [D] 20 December
- [E] 21 December
India's unemployment rate, according to a report by Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) has rose to how much percent in October 2018?
- [A] 4.2
- [B] 6.9
- [C] 5.6
- [D] 3.3
- [E] 7.8
Who among the following is not awarded the honour of ‘Great immigrant - The pride of America’ award 2015?
- [A] Manjul Bhargav
- [B] Abraham Varghese
- [C] Madhulika Sikka
- [D] Rakesh Khurana
- [E] Preet Bharara
Who among the following has been selected for Agriculture Leadership Award-2017?निम्नलिखित में से किसे कृषि नेतृत्व पुरस्कार -2017 के लिए चुना गया है?
- [A] Devendra Fadnavis
- [B] Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- [C] Captain Amarinder Singh
- [D] K. Chandrasekhar Rao
- [E] N. Chandrababu Naidu