Which of the following sentences is/are correct?
1. The Centre has released a fresh tranche of funds for 11 states to run special courts to try the over 1,500 cases related to lawmakers.
2. The Department of Revenue has released the funds.
3. Last November, the Supreme Court had directed the government to come up with a scheme to set up 12 special courts to try 1,581 criminal cases pending against elected MPs and MLAs.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
How much will the State Bank of India(SBI) raise by issuing preferential shares to the Central Government?
- [A] Rs 4,219 crore
- [B] Rs 7,903 crore
- [C] Rs 2,678 crore
- [D] Rs 9,012 crore
- [E] Rs 5,681 crore
IL&FS Financial Services Ltd. (IFIN), reported a gross non-performing asset (NPA) ratio of ________% as at end December 2018.
- [A] 50
- [B] 75
- [C] 80
- [D] 90
- [E] 92
GoI has set up a 'group of secretaries' to look into the issues of e-commerce sector. It will be chaired by the ________.
- [A] Minister of Commerce and Industry
- [B] Secretary in the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
- [C] Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog
- [D] President of Confederation of Indian Industry
- [E] Director-General of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
The 'International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict' is observed every year on ________.
- [A] 6 November
- [B] 1 November
- [C] 31 October
- [D] 29 October
- [E] 5 November
- [A] 6.43
- [B] 6.36
- [C] 6.12
- [D] 5.91
- [E] 5.72