Read the following sentences carefully:
1. A ‘Taj Declaration to Beat Plastic Pollution’ was adopted.
2. Efforts would be made to make the 10000-meter area around the 17th-century monument litter-free.
3. Steps would also be taken to phase out single-use plastic there.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying Only 1 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] Preventing conflict and sustaining peace through decent work
- [B] Workers on the Move: the Quest for Social Justice
- [C] A Just Transition – Environmentally Sustainable Economies and Societies
- [D] Learning to live together
- [E] Promote global justice & poverty eradication
Who among the following is the author of the biography titled ‘My Name Is Gauhar Jaan! The Life and Times of A Musician'?
- [A] R. M. Lala
- [B] M.S. Ashokan
- [C] Vinod Rai
- [D] Vikram Sampath
- [E] Pasupaleti Rama Rao
Which is the first industry player to offer UPI access to a huge base of three million merchants on its app?
- [A] FreeCharge
- [B] Jio Money
- [C] PhonePe
- [D] MobiKwik
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Mahesh Malani
- [B] Darshan Lal
- [C] Bhawan Das
- [D] Ramesh Kumar Vankwani
- [E] Sanjay Perwani
Read the following statements:
- The UN Security Council met to discuss the crisis in Sudan.
- This came after Khartoum’s military rulers announced plans to hold elections following a crackdown that killed nearly 40 people.
- Germany and Britain requested the urgent talks amid international alarm over the violence in Khartoum where security forces broke up weeks of protests against military rule.
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Both 1 and 2
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [E] All are correct