Read the following sentences carefully:
1. A ‘Taj Declaration to Beat Plastic Pollution’ was adopted.
2. Efforts would be made to make the 10000-meter area around the 17th-century monument litter-free.
3. Steps would also be taken to phase out single-use plastic there.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are true is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 and 3 is correct answer
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying Only 1 and 3 is correct answer
Which of the following has launched a mobile app with the help of which students can take or practice mock tests on their smartphones?
- [A] Central Board of Secondary Education
- [B] National Council of Educational Research and Training
- [C] Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
- [D] National Testing Agency
- [E] Delhi Directorate of Education
Navy of which country has commissioned SLNS Sayurala, an India-built state-of-the-art Advanced Offshore Patrol Vessel ?किस देश की नौसेना ने भारत निर्मित अत्याधुनिक उन्नत ऑफशोर पेट्रोल वैसल SLNS सयुराला को स्थापित किया है
- [A] Indonesia
- [B] Bhutan
- [C] Bangladesh
- [D] Vietnam
- [E] Sri Lanka
Which state has launched "Swachhameva Jayate”, a campaign in rural areas to take a pledge on cleanliness?
- [A] Andhra Pradesh
- [B] Kerala
- [C] Karnataka
- [D] Tamil Nadu
- [E] Telangana
- [A] Jagmohan Dalmiya
- [B] Venkatesh Prasad
- [C] Raj Singh Dungarpur
- [D] Lele, Jyoti Bajpai
- [E] S K Nair, N Subba Rao