Which of the following is correct about MSCI?
- MSCI has placed the emerging markets including India and Brazil on notice for limiting investor access.
- MSCI is the world’s biggest index compiler.
- The indices are closely tracked by global investors.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All are correct is correct answer
ICGS Varuna, an indigenously-designed ________ built by Reliance Naval and Engineering Limited for the Indian Coast Guard, was launched on 24 October 2018.
- [A] Training vessel
- [B] Patrol Vessel
- [C] Research Vessel
- [D] Mine countermeasure Vessel
- [E] Frigate
Which bank is looking to raise up to $3 billion from overseas borrowing in the next financial year (2020-21)?
- [A] Export-Import Bank of India
- [B] SIDBI
- [C] SEBI
- [D] IDBI Bank
- [E] SBI
Which of the following is revising the return forms for Financial Year 2019-20 which shall be notified by the end of April 2020?
- [A] Central Board of Customs and Central Excise
- [B] Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- [C] Central Board of Direct Taxes
- [D] Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- [E] None of the above
FCI has been directed to provide Wheat and Rice to NGOs at the OMSS rates without going through the e-auction process. What does 'O' stand for in OMSS?
- [A] Open
- [B] Operation
- [C] Offer
- [D] Outlook
- [E] Objective
Recently, the Election Commission launched a new mega Electors Verification Programme across the country. The Chief Election Commissioner of India is ________.
- [A] Ashok Lavasa
- [B] K. K. Venugopal
- [C] Rajiv Mehrishi
- [D] Sunil Arora
- [E] Vinod Rai