Sushma Swaraj, External Affairs Minister of India is going on a five-day visit to which of the following country?
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying South Africa is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying South Africa is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying South Africa is correct answer
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying China is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi announced annual 'Rajiv Gandhi Award for National Integration' on 22 December 2018.
2. The award was announced by him while addressing the conference of DGPs/IGPs in Gujarat's Kevadia.
3. The award will be given every year for 'outstanding efforts' in the field of furthering national integration.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
The study, ‘Assessment of Water Quality and Sediment To Understand Special Properties of River Ganga,’ was conducted by ________.
- [A] The Energy and Resources Institute
- [B] National Environmental Engineering and Research Institute
- [C] Water Technology Centre
- [D] Centre for Science and Environment
- [E] National Institute For Education & Research
With whom the Indian Coast Guard conducted a bilateral table-top exercise on maritime pollution response in the backdrop of the MoU signed between India and SACEP?
- [A] Indonesia Coast Guard
- [B] Bangladesh Coast Guard
- [C] Russia Coast Guard
- [D] Japan Coast Guard
- [E] China Coast Guard
Which of the following launched 'Operation SHIELD' in 21 containment zones to curb the spread of COVID-19?
- [A] Uttar Pradesh
- [B] Punjab
- [C] Delhi
- [D] Maharashtra
- [E] Telangana
- [A] Journalist
- [B] Actor
- [C] Judge
- [D] Politician
- [E] Classical Dancer