Read the following statements:
1. The Press Council of India is a statutory body which oversees the conduct of the print media.
2. The council shall consist of a chairman and 15 other members.
3. The members serve on the Council for a term of three years.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
vikash kumar from Patna, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Gita Rani Sehjpal from Ahmedabad, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] Children's Health and Pollution
- [B] Diwali Pollution and Child Health
- [C] Noise Pollution and Citizen's Health
- [D] Air Pollution and Child Health
- [E] Clean Air and Child Health
Which bank is planning to use its global network to create awareness for UN's Sustainable Global Goals?
- [A] Standard Chartered
- [B] CITI
- [C] RBS
- [D] Barclays
- [E] ICICI
- [A] 50,000
- [B] 75,000
- [C] 90,000
- [D] 1,00,000
- [E] 1,20,000
The 1st vaccine campaign against cholera has begun in which country after an epidemic was triggered by war & a health and sanitation crisis.
- [A] Syria
- [B] Myanmar
- [C] Iraq
- [D] Somalia
- [E] Yemen