Which of the following is/are correct about the newest state of India - Telangana?
1. Telangana is smaller than Chhattisgarh in terms of area.
2. It is bigger than Kerala in population.
3. It does not border Odisha.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying 2 & 3 is correct answer
Which of the following nuclear facility in India is believed to work for developing weapons as its not one among those power plant subject to IAEA scrutiny?
1. Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad
2. Tarapur Atomic Power Plant
3. Rajasthan Atomic Power Station
4. Kakrapar Atomic Power Station
- [A] Only 2
- [B] 1 & 3
- [C] 3 & 4
- [D] Only 4
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Shuji Nakamura
- [B] Stuart Parkin
- [C] Shinya Yamanaka
- [D] Robert Langer
Which of the following two PSUs have recently (June 2014) been granted the Navratna status by the Department of Public Enterprises?
1. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
2. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
3. Shipping Corporation of India Limited
4. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
5. Engineers India Limited
- [A] 1 & 3
- [B] 2 & 4
- [C] 1 & 5
- [D] 1 & 2
- [E] 4 & 5
Which of the following is incorrect?
1. India is now the world's second largest textile exporter after China.
2. China still maintains a heavy lead over India with its trade volume being almost 7 times as high.
3. Bangladesh, Germany and Italy secured third, fourth and fifth ranks respectively.
4. Textiles includes everything from fibre and yarn to fabric, readymade garments made of cotton, silk, wool and synthetic yarn.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 4
- [C] Only 2
- [D] Only 3