Which of the following is/are correct about the newest state of India - Telangana?
1. Telangana is smaller than Chhattisgarh in terms of area.
2. It is bigger than Kerala in population.
3. It does not border Odisha.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 & 3 is correct answer
Aashay Agarwal from Kashipur, India is saying 2 & 3 is correct answer
Which of the following is/are true regarding the Social Progress Index (SPI) 2014? 1. India ranks 102 out of the total 132 nations that feature in the index. 2. New Zealand tops the index followed by Switzerland, Iceland, Netherlands and Norway 3. Pakistan features in the bottom 10 with Chad scoring the least and finishing last. 4. It ranks countries by social and environmental performance rather than economic output.
- [A] 1 & 2
- [B] 2 & 3
- [C] 1, 2 & 4
- [D] All of the above
- [A] Gulsan Grover
- [B] Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- [C] Amrish Puri
- [D] Shakti Kapoo
Which of the following has recently (Apr 2014) been appointed as the Chairman of Nasscom for 2014-15 ?
- [A] Krishnakumar Natarajan
- [B] Natarajan Chandrasekaran
- [C] R Chandrasekaran
- [D] Harsh Manglik
- [A] Rihand-Wardha-Kshipra Link Project
- [B] Narmada-Wardha-Kshipra Link Project
- [C] Narmada-Malwa-Rihand Link Project
- [D] Narmada-Malwa-Gambhir Link Project
Which of the following National Park has recently (June 2014) been conferred on the UNESCO world heritage status?
- [A] Betla National Park, Jharkhand
- [B] Galathea National Park, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- [C] Great Himalayan National Park, Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
- [D] Bandipur National Park, Karnataka