The ‘Solid Fuel Ducted Ramjet (SFDR)’ propulsion based missile system helps which type of missile/s?
AditYa GUpta from Kolkata, India is saying Surface-to-Air is correct answer
Ankit Mohanty from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Surface-to-Air is correct answer
vikash kumar from Patna, India is saying Surface-to-Surface is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Surface-to-Air is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Air-to-Air is correct answer
How much has the railways received from the government for the installation of CCTVs and bio-toilets in trains?
- [A] Rs. 1709 crore
- [B] Rs. 2006 crore
- [C] Rs. 1655 crore
- [D] Rs. 1877 crore
- [E] Rs. 1900 crore
- [A] Crisil
- [B] Moodys
- [C] Equifax
- [D] Innovis
- [E] FIS
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The government has inducted the first batch of the Indian Skill Development Services (ISDS), the newest central government Group A services on 9 September 2019.
2. The ISDS has 263 all India posts.
3. This service has been specially created for the training directorate of the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship.
Which of the above statements s/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
A British Antarctic Survey-led team will investigate a marine ecosystem hidden for up to 120,000 years beneath the ____________.
- [A] Filchner-Ronne Ice Shelf
- [B] Brunt Ice Shelf
- [C] Quar Ice Shelf
- [D] Larsen C Ice Shelf
- [E] Ekstrom Ice Shelf
- [A] Vishwambhar Dayal Awasthi
- [B] Tuhin Sinha
- [C] Pratap Sharma
- [D] Sukumar Azhikode
- [E] Arjun Vajpai