Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will use blockchain technology to ________.
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying Curb call drops is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Curb spam calls and messages is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Improve network portability is correct answer
Two fast patrol vessels, ________ and ________, manufactured by 'Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers' (GRSE) for Indian Coast Guard were launched on 22 November 2018.
- [A] ICGS Samrat and ICGS Dhruv
- [B] ICGS Amrit Kaur and ICGS Kamla Devi
- [C] ICGS Amrit Kaur and ICGS Samrat
- [D] ICGS Samrat and ICGS Kamla Devi
- [E] ICGS Amrit Kaur and ICGS Dhruv
Prime Minister recently released commemorative coins of 125 rupees and 10 rupees denomination in honour of which of the former President of India?
- [A] Dr.Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
- [B] Gyani Zail Singh
- [C] V.V.Giri
- [D] Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- [E] Dr.Rajendra Prasad
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The winners of the 2019 Breakthrough Prize were announced on 17 October 2018.
2. Nine researchers were awarded a total of $22 million for their innovations in mathematics, fundamental physics and the life sciences.
3. The Breakthrough Prize is sponsored by Sergey Brin, Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg, Ma Huateng, Yuri and Julia Milner, and Anne Wojcicki.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Ministry of Ayush
- [B] Ministry of Defence
- [C] Ministry of Railways
- [D] Ministry of Health and family welfare
- [E] Ministry of Human Resource Development
[A] October 1st
[B] October 31st
[C] October 21st
[D] October 20th
[E] October 15th