Who won the International Cricketer of the Year Award at the CEAT Cricket Ratings award 2018?
Preethi Sharma from Hyderabad, India is saying Virat Kohli is correct answer
Suhas Gorakhnath Padmalkar from Pune, India is saying Virat Kohli is correct answer
Dinesh Garg from Jind, India is saying Virat Kohli is correct answer
Aditya from Patna, India is saying Virat Kohli is correct answer
Nakul Dev from Amritsar, India is saying Virat Kohli is correct answer
Women and Child Development Ministry has approved projects worth over Rs ________ crore under the Nirbhaya fund for eight major cities to make them safer for women.
- [A] 1,968
- [B] 1,863
- [C] 2,900
- [D] 2,568
- [E] 2,354
In January 2020, in which state did Prime Minister Narendra Modi electronically release 12,000 crore rupees under Pradhan Mantri Samaan Yojana to six crore farmers?
- [A] Tamil Nadu
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Karnataka
- [D] Kerala
- [E] Gujarat
Who among the following is planning to launch a TV channel to promote scientific temper among people and conduct training camps for school students?
- [A] Indian National Science Academy
- [B] International Council for Science
- [C] Indian Space Research Organisation
- [D] National Science Foundation
- [E] Department of Science and Technology
Read the following statements:
1. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana was launched in 2015 for providing loans to MSMEs.
2. PM Mudra Yojna funds non-corporate non-farm enterprises with credit needs upto 10 lakh.
3. Finance Ministry has tied up with 40 entities to extend loans under Mudra scheme.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] 1 and 2
- [D] 2 and 3
- [E] 1, 2 and 3
As part of India’s strategy to combat climate change, Indian Railways will become net zero carbon emitter by ________.
- [A] 2025
- [B] 2030
- [C] 2035
- [D] 2040
- [E] 2045