Read the following statements:
1. Punchhi Commission was constituted by the government in April 2010.
2. The chairman of the commission was former CJI Madan Mohan Punchhi.
3. Punchhi Commission deals with the responsibility and jurisdiction of the State during major outbreaks of communal and caste violence.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Craftsvilla is looking at Future Group or Reliance Industries as possible avenue of acquisition. Craftsvilla was launched in ________.
- [A] 2007
- [B] 2009
- [C] 2011
- [D] 2013
- [E] 2015
- [A] Justice Khil Raj Regmi
- [B] Justice Parmanand Jha
- [C] Justice Om Prakash Mishra
- [D] Justice Bharat Raj Upreti
- [E] Justice Bishwonath Upadhyaya
As disclosed in the World Economic Forum (WEF) report which is the largest employer in the world?
विश्व आर्थिक मंच (WEF) की रिपोर्ट के अनुसार दुनिया का सबसे बढ़ा नियोक्ता कौन है?
[A] People’s Liberation Army
जन मुक्ति सेना
[B] U.S. Department of Defence
यु.एस रक्षा विभाग
[C] Indian Railways
Which country has issued at least 25 notices to Indian clients of their banks in a step to increase transparency and prevent cross-border tax evasion?
- [A] US
- [B] UK
- [C] Switzerland
- [D] France
- [E] Japan
Where was the conference on 'Urban Infrastructure: New Approaches to Public & Private Partnerships and Municipal Finance Innovations' inaugurated on 15 November 2018?
- [A] Raipur
- [B] Ranchi
- [C] New Delhi
- [D] Lucknow
- [E] Bhopal