Read the following statements:
1. Rustom-II Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is being developed by DRDO.
2. It can fly at around 200 km/h and carry a variety of payloads.
3. It will be delivered to the armed forces by 2020.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Recently, OYO Hotels & Homes has acquired ________, a Copenhagen-based data science company for an undisclosed amount.
- [A] Sigma Data Systems
- [B] Impetus
- [C] Empirical Path
- [D] Danamica
- [E] Tiger Analytics
- [A] Marina de Tavira
- [B] Yalitza Aparicio
- [C] Salma Hayek
- [D] Lyn May
- [E] Belinda Peregrin
- [A] Globalization 4.0: Shaping a Global Architecture in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- [B] Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World
- [C] Fostering an Inclusive India through Digital Transformation
- [D] Innovating for India: Strengthening South Asia, Impacting the World
- [E] Taking responsibility for tough choices
Which of the following has won the silver award for Asia's Best Integrated Report at the 5th Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards (ASRA)?
- [A] SOTC Travel
- [B] Thomas Cook (India) Ltd
- [C] Make My Trip
- [D] Cox and Kings
- [E] Cleartrip
What was the code name of the air strike by the Indian Air Force (IAF) on a terrorist training camp in Balakot?
- [A] Operation Badla
- [B] Operation Safar
- [C] Operation Bandar
- [D] Operation Bharat
- [E] Operation Safal