Saad Hariri is the Prime Minister of ________.
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Iraq is correct answer
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying Yemen is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Lebanon is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Jordan is correct answer
- [A] Bakshi Ghulam Mohammad
- [B] Muzaffar Hussain Baig
- [C] Tara Chand
- [D] Mehr Chand Mahajan
- [E] Mangat Ram Sharma
Who has been named as the first head of newly introduced BRICS bank?
हाल में शुरू किये BRICS बैंक के पहले प्रमुख के रूप में किन्हे नामित किया गया ?
[A] Rajeev Mehrishi
[C] Deepak Parekh
[E] Raghuram Rajan
In October 2019, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh is set to receive the first of 36 Rafale fighter jets in ________.
- [A] Ottawa
- [B] Santiago
- [C] Paris
- [D] Algiers
- [E] Moscow
Read the following statements related to 'Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana'.
- Under 'Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana', a group of Indian diaspora will be taken on a tour of religious places in India once a year.
- The government will bear partial expenses including the airfare from their country of residence.
- All people of Indian-origin aged 45 to 65 can apply for the tour.
Which of the following statements are correct?
- [A] Only 3
- [B] Both 1 and 2
- [C] Both 1 and 3
- [D] Only 1
- [E] All are correct
Which of the following sports organizations of India launched its ambitious coaching education pathway in March 2019?
- [A] Board of Control for Cricket in India
- [B] Hockey India
- [C] All India Football Federation
- [D] Indian Olympic Association
- [E] Badminton Association of India