Read the following statements:
1. Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) was set up in 2010 by the then Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee.
2. FSDC has been reconstituted to include secretaries from revenue department and Ministry of IT.
3. FSDC only comprises RBI Governor, Sebi Chairman and finance secretary.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 2 is correct answer
Which Indian film has won the best original screen play in a foreign language award at Madrid International Film Festival?
- [A] Picnic
- [B] None of the above
- [C] Lunch Box
- [D] Buddha In a Traffic Jam
- [E] Sandcastle
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has given its approval for the creation of special FIDF. What does 'I' stand for in FIDF?
- [A] Investment
- [B] Inventory
- [C] Infrastructure
- [D] Imprint
- [E] Increase
The Ministry of Railway has launched ________ to spread awareness among public about the heritage of Indian Railways.
- [A] Mobile applications
- [B] Magazines
- [C] Digital screens
- [D] Online Portal
- [E] Brochures
Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary which is recently in news for its rehabilitation program of Indian Star Tortoises is located in __________.हाल ही में इंडियन स्टार कछुओं के पुनर्वास कार्यक्रम के लिए चर्चा में रहा, चिन्नार वन्यजीव अभयारण्य, __________ में स्थित है।
[B] Andhra Pradesh
[C] Tamil Nadu
[D] West Bengal
________ has identified a substation to be upgraded into an unmanned substation- the first of its kind in the city, located right at the heart of the central business district of Anna Salai.
- [A] TNEB Limited
- [B] NLC India Limited
- [C] Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation
- [D] Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation
- [E] Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu