According to NITI Ayog, by when will India achieve 9% growth?
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying 2020 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2022 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2022 is correct answer
Which of the following statement/statements is/are not true regarding the sanctions imposed by UNSC on North Korea?
उत्तर कोरिया पर संयुक्त राष्ट्र सुरक्षा परिषद द्वारा लगाए गए प्रतिबंधों के बारे में निम्नलिखित कथनों में से कौन सा/से सच नहीं है?
- [A] Sanctions have been imposed for continued ICBM testing & violations of UN resolutions.
- [B] Sanction includes ban on coal & other exports worth over $1 billion.
- [C] It would be the 17th set of UN sanctions imposed on North Korea since it 1st nuclear test in 2002.
- [D] It prevents North Korea from increasing number of workers it sends abroad.
- [E] Both 1 and 2
Where did Admiral Sunil Lanba, the Chief of Naval Staff inaugurate Indian Navy’s first full-fledged Service Selection Board (SSB) in May 2019?
- [A] Kolkata
- [B] Chennai
- [C] Kochi
- [D] Hyderabad
- [E] Jamnagar
Which government agency has raised Rs. 660 crore as “GOI Fully Serviced Bonds”?किस सरकारी एजेंसी ने "GOI फुली सर्विस्ड बॉन्ड" के माध्यम से 660 करोड़ रूपए अर्जित किये हैं?
- [A] Airports Authority of India
- [B] The Inland Waterways Authority of India
- [C] Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- [D] Engineering Export Promotion Council
- [E] Department of Posts
Which Industrial association joined the 'Green Infrastructure Investment Coalition' at COP-21 in Paris?
- [A] FICCI
- [B] None
- [C] FII
- [D] CII
- [E] NASSCOM
Which of the following is giving $1,000 as bonus to each of its 45,000 employees to support them with liquid cash amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- [A] Twitter
- [B] Facebook
- [C] Telegram
- [D] Snapchat
- [E] LinkedIn