Read the following statements:
1. Mission Innovation is a global platform of 23 countries & European Union.
2. It aims to accelerate artificial intelligence innovations through government funding and public-private sector partnership.
3. India is one of the founding members of Mission Innovation.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 1 and 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
In December 2019, which of the following companies has partnered with Citicorp Finance India Ltd for financing commercial vehicles?
- [A] Tata Motors
- [B] BharatBenz
- [C] Mahindra & Mahindra
- [D] Ashok Leyland
- [E] Bajaj Auto
- [A] Make in India Campaign
- [B] None of the above
- [C] BMIC (Bangalore Mumbai Industrial Corridor) project
- [D] DMIC (Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor) project
- [E] E-Biz project
The Supreme Court Collegium has refused to accept the government's rejection of how the names of how many judges for judicial appointments in High Courts?उच्चतम न्यायालय के कॉलेजियम ने उच्च न्यायालयों में न्यायिक नियुक्तियों के लिए चुने गए 77 में से कितने नामों की सरकार की अस्वीकृति को स्वीकार करने से इनकार कर दिया है?
- [A] P.R. Sreejesh
- [B] Sardar Singh
- [C] Manpreet Singh
- [D] Rupinder Pal Singh
- [E] Akashdeep Singh
Which of the following has launched a WhatsApp number 7217735372 to report cases of domestic violence, which have seen a rise during the lockdown period?
- [A] NITI Aayog
- [B] National Commission for Women
- [C] National Human Rights Commission
- [D] Rashtriya Mahila Kosh
- [E] None of the above