Who is the first person to be put on India's "National No Fly List"?
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying Birju Salla is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Ashish Kathuria is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Ashish Kathuria is correct answer
Read the following statements:-
1. The Reserve Bank of India has deferred the adoption of 'Indian Accounting Standards' (Ind AS) by banks, for a year, due to the unpreparedness of banks to migrate to the new accounting system.
2. The earlier deadline for banks to switch to the Ind AS was from 10 April 2018.
3. Ind AS is a global accounting practice that lenders are mandated to adopt that may lead to initial credit losses.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [E] Both 1 and 2
- [A] France
- [B] Japan
- [C] China
- [D] Russia
- [E] USA
According to PFRDA, National Pension System subscribers now have the option to withdraw how much funds from their accounts?
- [A] Only full amount paid
- [B] Partial amount
- [C] Only the interest gained
- [D] Full amount paid with interest
- [E] None of the above
With which country has India signed an MoU for fast-tracking International North South Transport Corridor (INSTC) on 5 February 2019?
- [A] Turkey
- [B] Azerbaijan
- [C] Russia
- [D] Belarus
- [E] Tajikistan