Consider the following statements: (1) The Yamuna River Front Development (RFD) project is being implemented by Delhi Development Authority.
(2) Yamuna RFD project aims to restore, revive and rejuvenate the river’s floodplains and make them accessible to the people of Delhi.
(3) The project also aims to revive the river’s biodiversity in the National Capital.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the Yamuna River Front Development?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Both (1) and (2) is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying Both (1) and (3) is correct answer
Kashyap Alina from Lucknow, India is saying Both (1) and (3) is correct answer
CYRUS BUHARIWALA from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1.The NITI Aayog is seeking to realign the deployment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) funds of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
2.It is done in accordance with the pressing requirements in aspirational districts.
3.The transformation of aspirational districts is a flagship initiative of the Centre in partnership with State governments, anchored at the NITI Aayog.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] January 2020
- [B] February 2020
- [C] March 2020
- [D] April 2020
- [E] June 2020
- [A] NITI
- [B] NAC
- [C] DIPP
- [D] NSTM
- [E] IISM
Consider the following statements: (1) Union Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore on December 10, 2017, announced the launch of a 'Khelo India' programme at a cost of Rs 1,756 crore for the period 2017-18 to 2019-20.
(2) The year 2018 will be celebrated as Year of Sports in India.
(3) The Khelo India campaign aims to promote 150 select schools in as many districts, and 20 universities across the country, as hubs of sporting excellence.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true?
निम्नलिखित कथनों पर विचार करें: (1) युवा कार्यक्रम और खेल के केंद्रीय मंत्री राज्यवर्धन सिंह राठौड़ ने 10 दिसंबर 2017 को, 2017-18 से 2019-20 की अवधि के लिए 1,675 करोड़ रुपये की लागत से 'खेलो इंडिया' कार्यक्रम शुरू करने की घोषणा की।
(2) वर्ष 2018, भारत में खेल वर्ष के रूप में मनाया जाएगा।
(3) खेलो इंडिया अभियान का लक्ष्य कई जिलों में 150 चुनिंदा स्कूलों और देश भर के 20 विश्वविद्यालयों को खेल उत्कृष्टता केंद्र के रूप में बढ़ावा देना है।
उपरोक्त कथनों में से कौन सा सत्य है?
- [A] Only 2 and 3
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1
- [D] Only 3
- [E] All of the above