The UN Human Rights Council on May 20, 2018 voted to send a team of International War Crimes Investigators to ________.
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Damascus is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Gaza is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Gaza is correct answer
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying Gaza is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The government of India notified rules for providing in-flight & maritime mobile phone services on 16 December 2018.
2. Indian and foreign airlines and shipping companies operating in the country can provide in-flight and maritime voice and data services with a valid Indian telecom licence holder.
3. The connectivity can be provided using telecom networks on the ground as well as using satellites.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] India
- [B] South Africa
- [C] England
- [D] Australia
- [E] Sri Lanka
Which country became the first Asian nation to unveil plain cigarette packaging to reduce the appeal of smoking and complied with the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines?
- [A] Thailand
- [B] India
- [C] Singapore
- [D] Sri Lanka
- [E] China
Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank and Richard Henderson have won the 2017 Nobel Prize for Chemistry. They were awarded the Noble prize for ________________जैक्स ड्युबोशे, जोअशीम फ्रैंक और रिचर्ड हेंडरसन ने 2017 नोबेल पुरस्कार जीता। उन्हें _______ के लिए नोबल पुरस्कार दिया गया|
- [A] Mechanistic studies of DNA repair
- [B] Design and Synthesis of molecular machines
- [C] Development of super-resolved fluorescence microscopy
- [D] Developing cryo-electron microscopy
- [E] Studies of G-protein-coupled receptors