Consider the following statements: (1) The Green Good Deeds campaign was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Sikkim in 2018.
(2) The movement aims to protect the environment and promote good living in the country.
(3) The Green Good Deeds campaign got the global recognition when SCO Ministerial on Environment in China agreed to include it in its official agenda in the next Ministerial in Russia.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the Green Good Deeds campaign?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Both (1) and (2) is correct answer
AASHISH PANDYA from Mahad, India is saying Only (2) is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying Both (1) and (2) is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. Textiles Minister Smriti Irani inaugurated the refurbished Handloom Haat in Uttar Pradesh on March 5, 2019.
2. The main objective of the Haat is to provide infrastructure support to handloom agencies to augment their sales of handloom products.
3. She also launched 3 projects besides this, which are Trend Forecasting, Design Innovation Incubator and Textiles, and Crafts Repository.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Kerala
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Tamil Nadu
- [D] Telangana
- [E] Gujarat
According to recently released data by US Department of Agriculture (DoA), which country has emerged as world’s largest exporter of beef?
अमेरिकी कृषि विभाग(DOA) द्वारा हाल ही में जारी आंकड़ों के मुताबिक कौन सा देश दुनिया में गोमांस के सबसे बड़े निर्यातक के रूप में उभरा है ?
[B] None of the above
इनमें से कोई नही
- [D] UAE
In February 2020, the CM of Mizoram presented the annual budget of the state with an outlay of Rs. 10,715 crore for 2020-21. Who is the CM of Mizoram?
- [A] Bhupesh Baghel
- [B] Pu Zoramthanga
- [C] PS Golay
- [D] Biplab Kumar Deb
- [E] Conrad Kongkal Sangma
Scientists from which of the following institutes have developed a hybrid variety of grapes which is resistant to fungal diseases?
- [A] IISER Pune
- [B] Institute of Nano Science and Technology
- [C] Physical Research Laboratory
- [D] Agharkar Research Institute
- [E] Harish-Chandra Research Institute