Name the bank that was recently slapped with a penalty of ₹ 50 million for non-compliance with the directions issued by RBI.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying South Indian Bank is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Punjab National Bank is correct answer
- [A] Aziz Sancar, Paul L. Modrich and Tomas Lindahl
- [B] Jean-Pierre Sauvage, J Fraser Stoddart and Bernard Feringa
- [C] Alan G. MacDiarmid, Ryōji Noyori and Kurt Wüthrich
- [D] Mario J. Molina, Elias James Corey and Kary B. Mullis
- [E] Yuan T. Lee, Dudley R. Herschbach and Aaron Klug
A team of scientists at Northwestern University, USA, has developed an electronic device that can mimic the human brain. It is called ________.
- [A] Bluebrain
- [B] Cleverbot
- [C] Memtransistor
- [D] PARRY
- [E] Neuromimic
Which state has recently given the Jain community a minority status?किस राज्य ने हाल ही में जैन समुदाय को अल्पसंख्यक का दर्जा दिया है?
- [A] Benin
- [B] The Gambia
- [C] Guinea
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct