What is the name of the Indian Intellectual Property mascot?
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying IP Mitr is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying IP Nani is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying IP Dadi is correct answer
AJ LoNgkumer LonG's from India is saying IP Didi is correct answer
ICC has changed the super-over rule for all its major events following the uproar over the outcome of the men’s World Cup final in 2019 when ________ was declared winners against New Zealand on boundary count.
- [A] India
- [B] England
- [C] Australai
- [D] Pakistan
- [E] South Africa
- [A] It's Not the Time of My Life
- [B] Me You Them
- [C] Angel at Sea
- [D] Prisoner of the Mountains
- [E] Ralang Road
Who among the following has received the approval of RBI for the re-appointment as MD & CEO of City Union Bank (CUB) for three years with effect from May 1, 2020?
- [A] A. S Rajeev
- [B] P. S. Jayakumar
- [C] G. Padmanabhan
- [D] N Kamakodi
- [E] R A Sankara Narayanan
Read the following statements:-
1. The government has said that the food served to patients admitted to the hospital is part of healthcare services but will not be exempted from GST.
2. Also, the food served by the hospital to patients who are not admitted will be taxable.
3. There will be no GST levied on services provided by doctors, consultants, and technicians at the hospital.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3