Who has become the first Indian minister to visit North Korea in 20 years?
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying Digvijay Singh is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying General V.K. Singh is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying General V.K. Singh is correct answer
AJ LoNgkumer LonG's from India is saying Sushma Swaraj is correct answer
Foreign tourists, except those from which of the following three countries would now be allowed to visit some of the most pristine locations of the country?
- [A] Pakistan, China and Iraq
- [B] Pakistan, Isarael and Afghanistan
- [C] Sri Lanka, China and Afghanistan
- [D] Pakistan, China and Afghanistan
- [E] None of the above
Indian Space Research Organisation is planning to launch the country’s __________ space observatory.
- [A] 3rd
- [B] 7th
- [C] 2nd
- [D] 5th
- [E] 1st
- [A] West Bengal
- [B] Sikkim
- [C] Rajasthan
- [D] Uttar Pradesh
- [E] Jammu and Kashmir
Read the following statements:
1. Centre has asked states to allow drivers to use private licence for driving taxis and light vehicles for commercial purposes.
2. Commercial driving licences would still be required for trucks, buses, heavy commercial vehicles and other medium.
3. Exemption from obtaining the endorsement for commercial vehicles would apply to motor cycles and light motor vehicles like taxis, e-rickshaw/e-cart.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] 1 only
- [B] 2 only
- [C] 3 only
- [D] 1 and 2
- [E] 1, 2 and 3
The new government has decided to widen the spectrum of the 'Khelo India Programme' to cover the entire country. This facility will now be provided to ________ new players every year.
- [A] 1,000
- [B] 1,500
- [C] 2,000
- [D] 2,500
- [E] 3,000