Read the following statements:
1. 'Samarth' is a scheme for capacity building under the Skill India Mission.
2. 'Samarth' aims is to skill the youth for gainful and sustainable employment in the textile sector.
3. The target of 'Samarth' scheme is to train 20 lakh people.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
AJ LoNgkumer LonG's from India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Where did an international yoga festival begin in March 2020 with yoga teachers and practitioners from 11 countries taking part in the week-long event?
- [A] Bhopal
- [B] Shimla
- [C] Ranchi
- [D] Rishikesh
- [E] Mathura
Which state has decided to give star rankings to its panchayats on the basis of 7 social parameters under state's 7-Star Gram Panchayat Rainbow scheme?
- [A] Punjab
- [B] Gujarat
- [C] Uttar Pradesh
- [D] Haryana
- [E] Madhya Pradesh
With which of the following has IRSDC entered a Tripartite Agreement in June 2019 that will support the Railway Station Development Program in India?
- [A] SNCF & AFD
- [B] FlixBus & AFD
- [C] SNCF & FlixBus
- [D] Austrian Federal Railways & AFD
- [E] SNCF & Austrian Federal Railways
Which university will honor James W.C. Pennington, the first black student by naming a classroom for him?कौनसा विश्वविद्यालय अपने पहले अश्वेत छात्र जेम्स WC पेनिंगटन के नाम पर कक्षा का नामकरण कर उसे सम्मानित करेगा?