Read the following statements:
1. 'Samarth' is a scheme for capacity building under the Skill India Mission.
2. 'Samarth' aims is to skill the youth for gainful and sustainable employment in the textile sector.
3. The target of 'Samarth' scheme is to train 20 lakh people.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Only 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
AJ LoNgkumer LonG's from India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs ________ launched the ‘Protocol for Star Rating of Garbage-Free Cities’.
- [A] R K Singh
- [B] Hardeep Singh Puri
- [C] Syed Akbaruddin
- [D] Peter Wittig
- [E] Nirupama Rao
Where has NITI Aayog launched a new course on ‘Urban Analytics – Evaluating and Measuring Sustainability of Cities’?
- [A] IIT, Mumbai
- [B] IIT, BHU
- [C] IIT, Roorkee
- [D] IISc Bangalore
- [E] MNNIT Allahabad
- [A] Ministry of Urban Development
- [B] Ministry of Home affairs
- [C] Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- [D] Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
- [E] Ministry of Rural Development