Read the following statements:
1. WHO has launched "REPLACE" initiative to eliminate artificial trans fats from global food supply by 2023.
2. The initiative provides 6 strategic actions to ensure removal of trans-fatty acids globally.
3. It is the first time that WHO is working to eliminate something other than a noncommunicable disease.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying 1 and 2 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1 and 2 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Priyanshi Khandelwal from Gandhidham, India is saying 1 and 2 is correct answer
The Central government has announced 'safe city' plans for women in eight metropolitan cities. The steering committee under the leadership of _____ will examine the recommendations.केंद्र सरकार ने आठ महानगरीय शहरों में महिलाओं के लिए 'सुरक्षित शहर' की योजना की घोषणा की है। _____ के नेतृत्व में संचालन समिति सिफारिशों की जांच करेगी।
- [A] Naresh Chandra
- [B] R. D. Pradhan
- [C] Nirmal Kumar Mukarji
- [D] Narinder Nath Vohra
- [E] None of the above
- [A] IGI airport- Delhi
- [B] Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport- Mumbai
- [C] Rajiv Gandhi International Airport- Hyderabad
- [D] Both 1 & 2
- [E] Cochin International Airport
Very recently, India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed $75 million loan agreement for water supply project in four coastal towns of ________.
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Karnataka
- [C] Kerala
- [D] Tamil Nadu
- [E] Odisha
- [A] Assam
- [B] Maharashtra
- [C] Gujarat
- [D] Bihar
- [E] Chhattisgarh
Foreign currency account refers to a bank account held or maintained in currency other than the currency of India or ________ or ________.
- [A] Bangladesh, Nepal
- [B] Nepal, Bhutan
- [C] Bhutan, Bangladesh
- [D] Myanmar, Bhutan
- [E] Sri Lanka, Bhutan