Read the following statements:
1. Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana and Uttarakhand have agreed to implement the National Health Protection Mission (NHPM).
2. NHPM will provide an annual coverage of Rs 3 lakh per family.
3. The beneficiaries of NHPM can avail benefits in both public and empanelled private facilities.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Priyanshi Khandelwal from Gandhidham, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
Who has inked a pact with China's FutureMove Automotive to develop connected mobility solutions for automotive manufacturers in China and other markets?
- [A] Tata Technologies
- [B] Infosys
- [C] Wipro
- [D] HCL Technologies
- [E] KPIT Technologies
In January 2020, who has joined Essar Exploration & Production Mauritius as the firm's Non-executive Chairman?
- [A] Anil Kumar Chaudhary
- [B] Ashish Kumar Chauhan
- [C] Bhuwan Chandra Tripathi
- [D] Natarajan Chandrasekaran
- [E] Srinath Narasimhan
Which bank has launched banking services on WhatsApp, enabling customers to undertake a slew of financial transactions during the national lockdown?
- [A] Axis Bank
- [B] ICICI Bank
- [C] PNB
- [D] YES Bank
- [E] HDFC Bank
- [A] Karnataka
- [B] Kerala
- [C] Tamil Nadu
- [D] Odisha
- [E] West Bengal