Read the following statements:
1. Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana and Uttarakhand have agreed to implement the National Health Protection Mission (NHPM).
2. NHPM will provide an annual coverage of Rs 3 lakh per family.
3. The beneficiaries of NHPM can avail benefits in both public and empanelled private facilities.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
PRAKASH RS from Bengaluru, India is saying Only 2 is correct answer
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying 1, 2 and 3 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 2 and 3 is correct answer
Priyanshi Khandelwal from Gandhidham, India is saying 1 and 3 is correct answer
At which of the following railway stations has the Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation (IRSDC) installed a squat machine, in February 2020?
- [A] New Delhi railway station
- [B] Anand Vihar Railway Station
- [C] Delhi Sarai Rohilla railway station
- [D] Delhi Shahdara Junction railway station
- [E] Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station
- [A] Justice Markandey Katju
- [B] Justice Chandramauli Kumar Prasad
- [C] Justice Gyan Sudha Misra
- [D] Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar
- [E] Justice Sujatha Manohar
Who has become the only second Indian player to reach the 350-game mark in One-Day International cricket (ODI)?
- [A] Rohit Sharma
- [B] MS Dhoni
- [C] Virat Kohli
- [D] Ravindra Jadeja
- [E] Rishabh Pant
- [A] Amitabh Bacchan
- [B] Akshay Kumar
- [C] Aamir Khan
- [D] Naseeruddin Shah
- [E] None of the above