Which company has recently filed patent applications relating to e-currency technology?
SAKSHI from Delhi, India is saying Deloitte is correct answer
Ansh Patel from Vadodara, India is saying Deloitte is correct answer
Vivek Sharma from New Delhi, India is saying Barclays is correct answer
vidit dave from Ludhiana, India is saying IBM is correct answer
ankesh kumar from Aurangabad, India is saying Cognizant is correct answer
Which country's space research agency will establish a virtual institute to advance the field of small spacecraft systems?किस देश की अंतरिक्ष अनुसंधान एजेंसी छोटी अंतरिक्ष यान प्रणाली के क्षेत्र में विकास के लिए एक वर्चुअल संस्थान स्थापित करेगी?
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) will develop a biotechnology-based water treatment system for the purification of sewage water flowing into which of the following rivers?
- [A] Godavari
- [B] Ganga
- [C] Yamuna
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
Government recently launched four schemes to promote young scientists, what is the aim of the fourth scheme?
- [A] To encourage science writing
- [B] To promote startups
- [C] To promote scientific research
- [D] To encourage funding for projects
- [E] None of the above
Which of the following has developed an electrochemical sensing platform for detecting carcinogenic or mutagenic compound N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) and N-nitrosodiethanolamine (NDEA) sometimes found in food items?
- [A] Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati
- [B] AIIMS Delhi
- [C] Assam Institute Of Advanced Studies
- [D] Asian Institute Of Management And Technology
- [E] Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
E. Chandrasekharan Nair who passed away recently was from which political party?ई. चंद्रशेखरन नायर जिनका हाल ही में निधन हो गया, वह किस राजनीतिक दल से थे?
- [A] Nationalist Congress Party
- [B] Bharatiya Janata Party
- [C] Indian National Congress
- [D] Janata Dal (Secular)
- [E] Communist Party of India