Which ministry has started the exercise to revise base year to 2017-18 for computation of wholesale inflation?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Ministry of Commerce and Industry is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Ministry of Heavy Industries is correct answer
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The government of India will launch the 'Global Housing Technology Challenge' on 14 January 2019.
2. The initiative will be launched under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U).
3. It will address issues related to housing shortage in a time-bound manner and focus on the need for emerging, cost-effective and speedy construction technologies.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Which of the following has roped in Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan as its brand ambassadors in July 2020?
- [A] Astral Pipes
- [B] R C Plasto Tanks & Pipes Private Limited
- [C] Ocean Polymers
- [D] Vectus Industries Limited
- [E] FusionIndia
Recently, the Selection Committee for the Sports Awards 2019 has announced the National Sports Awards 2019. The Committee was headed by Justice ________.
- [A] Markandey Katju
- [B] Mukundakam Sharma
- [C] S. B. Sinha
- [D] Yogeshwar Dayal
- [E] B. S. Chauhan
- [A] Michel Martelly
- [B] Jean-Michel Lapin
- [C] Jovenel Moïse
- [D] Jean-Henry Céant
- [E] Evans Paul
Which of the following has acquired a strategic stake in Voicezen, an early-stage startup focused on conversational AI technologies?
- [A] Jio
- [B] Aircel
- [C] Bharti Airtel
- [D] BSNL
- [E] Vodafone India