Which among the following is correct
- The Union Government announced that it would double the credit guarantee for 2018-19 under the Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE).
- This will tackle the trade finance woes of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises & Small Industries Development Bank of India has established CGTMSE.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Both 1 and 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Both 2 and 3 is correct answer
- [A] Roch Marc Christian Kabore
- [B] Christophe Dabire
- [C] Blaise Compaoré
- [D] Michel Kafando
- [E] Yacouba Isaac Zida
#MuhPeTaala campaign has been launched by the Mumbai police is association with ______.मुंबई पुलिस द्वारा ______ के साथ सहयोग से # MuhPeTaala अभियान शुरू किया गया है।
- [A] Axis Bank
- [B] ICICI Bank
- [C] HDFC Bank
- [D] SBI Bank
- [E] IDFC Bank
India, Pakistan and the other members' states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) will take part in a joint anti-terrorism exercise ________.
- [A] Nomadic Elephant Anti Terror 2019
- [B] Lamitye Anti Terror 2019
- [C] Sary-Arka-Anti-terror 2019
- [D] Milan Anti Terror 2019
- [E] Ekuverin Anti Terror 2019
Read the following statements carefully:
1.India's highest court has asked the government to enact a new law to deal with an increase in mob violence and lynchings.
2.Supreme Court recommended Parliament to create a new penal provision to punish the offenders and stem the mob-related violence.
3.The direction was given by three-judge bench, headed by Ranjan Gogoi and ordered parliament to decide within six months.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Where will Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurate the refurbished National Police Memorial and museum on 21 October 2018?
- [A] Mumbai
- [B] New Delhi
- [C] Agra
- [D] Ranchi
- [E] Raipur